“There is a sector-wide understanding that MYAN will bring young people, speak for young people, and represent their interests.”
– Vanessa Chavez, Sector Development and Policy Manager
MYAN NSW provides a range of sector development activities and resources to build the capacity of civil society and government to effectively support young people from multicultural backgrounds.
- Network meetings and events;
- Skills and capacity building training and workshops;
- Sector development forums;
- Fact sheets, reports and resources;
- Conference presentations;
- Regular news and information.
We offer a range of training programs to suit your organisation’s needs. We can work with you to design programs to build capacity in your teams or grow leadership skills in young people you work with.
For more info contact our Sector Development and Policy Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources & Publications
We undertake consultations and collaborative research with multicultural young people and sector partners to produce resources and publications that inform service delivery, policy and advocacy at the local and state level.